Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sweet Pea You are Changing My Life

It's so true a child changes your life forever and you Little Pea have done this. I thought for sure that daddy and I had completed our family and the rest of life would be moving on. Plenty of running around is done with your sisters and your big broham. I have to say each one of them have changed my life just as you are about to do and all for the better. There were times Little Pea that I felt something was lacking in my life for the past year and I have finally come to the realization that it was you. I love living life at the moment and grabbing my children and going.
Little Pea you are headed for an adventure and alothough at times it may be a crazy ride you will for sure enjoy it and our family as well. I love you and cannot wait to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment